Benchmade 781 Anthem Custom Anodized Purple w Fade Pocket Clip
Custom anodized in house at EDC Specialties to reflect a beautiful bluish purple scheme like no other Anthem you have ever seen.
The first ever single piece, billet titanium AXIS knife. Queue the music. If you want a knife that no one else in the room has then this is it, The Benchmade 781 Anthem. Beautiful herring bone styling on the single piece titanium handle gives an aggressive grip while delivering functionality with design. This knife does not mess around and could be one of the most capable every day carry knives ever created. It will last you a lifetime. It is truly a pleasure to hold.
Benchmade 781 Anthem Features:
- Designer: Benchmade
- Mechanism: AXIS®
- Action: Manual-opening
- Blade Steel: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.50″ (8.89cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.112″ (2.845mm)
- Open Length: 8.06″ (20.47cm)
- Closed Length: 4.56″ (11.58cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.43″ (10.922mm)
- Handle Material: Custom Anodized Billet Titanium
- Weight: 3.66oz. (103.76g)
- BLADE EDGE: Plain
- BLADE FINISH/COLOR: Satin
- BLADE STYLE/SHAPE: Drop-point
- MOLLE COMPATIBLE: No
- USE: Every Day
EDC Specialties is an authorized dealer of Benchmade Knife Company and proudly provides our customers with a full line of Benchmade products. Benchmade knives are some of the finest in the world and are a benchmark of the every day carry community. Anyone who is serious about their EDC would do themselves a favor by carrying a Benchmade knife.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA