Randall’s Adventure & Training produces high quality, affordable field knives targeted to military, law enforcement, and special ops uses. ESEE’s transferrable “no questions asked” lifetime warranty is one of the best in the industry. When it comes to high performance, compact sheath knives with multiple carry options, the ESEE family is tough to beat.
This knife – the ESEE-3 – is one of their top sellers for multiple uses including EDC. The ESEE-3 is designed to be the perfect lightweight survival tool or concealed carry blade. It sports full Micarta handle scales, and is made from high carbon 1095 steel – a top choice for professional cutlery. This is the model that started it all. After designing the RAT-3 for Ontario Knife Company, it was the first design brought over when ESEE Knives (Formerly RAT Cutlery) was formed. The ESEE-3 is still a favorite amongst law enforcement and military teams due to its light weight, thin profile and various sheath options.
- Overall Length: 8.31″ (Standard Model)
- Overall Length: 8.19″ (Modified Pommel)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38″
- Overall Blade Length: 3.88″
- Maximum Thickness: .125″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (Knife Only)
- Weight: 9.3 Ounces (Knife w/ Sheath)
- Finish: Uncoated & Powder Coated
- Handles: Micarta & G10
- Sheath: Molded w/ Clip Plate (Color depends on model)
- MOLLE Backs Available
- Made in the USA