NOTE: This purchase is eligible for the Customer Appreciation Drawing during the month of October 2023. See rules below.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION GOLDEN TICKET DRAWING
1. THE DRAWING These Rules apply to the Customer Appreciation “Golden Ticket Drawing” sponsored by EDC Specialties, Gold River CA taking place during the month of October 2023.
2. ELIGIBILITY The “Golden Ticket Drawing” is open to customers of EDC Specialties MKT Nexus Premier Pro Shop. To be eligible, customers must be residents of the continental United States and be 21 years of age or older, excluding employees, directors and officers of EDC Specialties or Medford Knife & Tool.
3. HOW IT WORKS Every Medford knife in stock at the EDC Specialties MKT Nexus Premier Pro Shop during the month of October 2023 will contain a number affiliated with the Customer Appreciation “Golden Ticket Drawing”. Each customer who purchases a Medford knife in store or online at edcspecialties.com during the month of October 2023 will be put into a database and one lucky customer will be selected at random on (or around) November 1, 2023. The exact time and date of the Customer Appreciation “Golden Ticket Drawing” will be announced via all of our normal outlets as we get closer to the end of the month.
The customer who is selected for the Grand Prize will be eligible to take an expense paid trip to Phoenix AZ with Rob from EDC Specialties to tour the Medford Knife & Tool “Shacktory” and meet Greg Medford and the incredible team at MKT.
One (1) entry per Medford knife purchased from EDC Specialties during the month of October 2023. Multiple entries are allowed by purchasing multiple Medford knives. No more than one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Winners will be required to show valid identification when claiming the Grand Prize. Subsequent prizes may be offered at the discretion of EDC Specialties and Medford Knife & Tool.
Entrants who breach any condition of entry may be disqualified, to be determined at the sole discretion of EDC Specialties. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
4. PRIZES AND PRIZE VALUE The Grand Prize for the Customer Appreciation “Golden Ticket Drawing” will include (with some restrictions) airfare to and from Phoenix AZ, ground transportation while in Phoenix, one overnight hotel stay, limited meals and entertainment, full tour of the Medford Knife & Tool “Shacktory” and other unique opportunities at the facility.
The value of the Grand Prize will be based on the cost of travel at the time of booking. Travel arrangements will be booked in advance by EDC Specialties for a time and date that is appropriate and convenient for all parties. EDC Specialties will cover the cost of the airline ticket up to $1000.00 from anywhere inside the Continental US and ground transportation to and from PHX (airport) to the hotel.
Rob from EDC Specialties will meet you in Phoenix and the two of you will enjoy dinner that evening. The next morning you will both head over to Medford Knife & Tool for a full factory tour and an inside look at the MKT knife-making process. You will have the opportunity to meet Greg Medford and his incredible team. Your departing flight will return you home later that day.
All other prizes awarded during the Customer Appreciation “Golden Ticket Drawing” will be available for pickup at EDC Specialties or sent out after the drawing. Decisions of the Drawing Sponsors regarding prizing are final and the prizes must be accepted as awarded.
5. DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING PRIZES Deadline for claiming prizes is thirty (30) days from the drawing date. If the Grand Prize winner fails either to claim the Grand Prize or inform of his or her inability to claim or participate in the Grand Prize, his or her entry will be forfeited and another eligible entrant may be selected, to be determined by Drawing Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS All incidental costs and expenses not specifically referred to herein as part of the Grand Prize description in Section 4 PRIZES AND PRIZE VALUE are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner shall not seek reimbursement for the Expenses from the Drawing Sponsors and/or the Affiliates.
7. ODDS OF WINNING Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Drawing Period.
8. NO REIMBURSEMENT FOR TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS Grand Prize winners understand and acknowledge that they may not seek reimbursement nor pursue any legal or equitable remedy from the Drawing Sponsors or the Affiliates, regarding unforeseen travel conditions, cancellations, schedule conflicts, etc.
9. DECLARATION AND RELEASE OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER Before being awarded the Grand Prize, the selected entrant must: (a) Sign a standard form Declaration and Release of Liability confirming that by entering the Drawing: 1. The entrant has read, understands and accepts these Drawing Rules; 2. That the entrant understands that acceptance of the Grand Prize may involve danger and/or exposure to risks and hazards of both man-made and natural origin, whether arising from foreseeable or unforeseeable human error and negligence, and that, as a result, he or she may suffer damage to personal property, serious personal injury, illness or even death; 3. That the entrant nevertheless freely and voluntarily agrees and does hereby assume any and all risks of personal injury, illness, death arising out of or connected with his or her participation in the Drawing and winning the Grand Prize; and 4. That the entrant releases the Drawing Sponsors, the Affiliates, Meta, Inc., X, Inc., the prize providers, and all of their directors, officers, employees, agents as well as their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability arising in connection with participation in the Drawing and acceptance of the Grand Prize, including, without limitation, any financial, legal or moral responsibility or loss or personal injury including death or damage to or loss of property suffered or incurred or arising from participating in the Drawing or accepting the Grand Prize, whether suffered by the Grand Prize winner, or by his or her heirs, administrators, personal representatives or executors, and notwithstanding that such injuries or losses may have been caused solely or partly by any act, omission, negligence or gross negligence of any or all of the Releasees.
10. PRIZE SUBSTITUTION The Grand Prize and prize portions are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash surrender value andmust be accepted as awarded with no substitutions and may not be sold. The Drawing Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify a prize, or prize with (a) prize(s) of equal or greater value for any reason. Should the Grand Prize winner be unable to claim the Grand Prize as awarded, his/her rights to that Grand Prize or prize portion will be forfeited and another eligible entrant may be selected, to be determined by Drawing Sponsors’ sole discretion.
11. TERMINATION/MODIFICATION Subject to applicable law, the Drawing Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, suspend, terminate, modify the Drawing Rules, administration of the Drawing and/or prizes, in whole or in part, without prior notice with no obligation or liability, including, if for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, whether due to technical failure, tampering, fraud, corruption of security or other causes beyond the control of the Drawing Sponsors that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Drawing.
12. PUBLICITY By entering the Drawing, each entrant, including the Grand Prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, city of residence, photograph, voice, likeness, image or any other aspect of his or her personality for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media used by the Drawing Sponsors, promoters and their advertising and promotional agencies, without any payment or compensation. The entrants understand and acknowledge the GENERAL Drawing RULES AND REGULATIONS (the “Drawing Rules”)
13. CONSENT TO COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION By entering the Drawing and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”), each Drawing entrant grants permission to the Drawing Sponsors to collect and use the Registrant Information for the exclusive purpose of administering the Drawing and selecting the Grand Prize winner(s). Your information may be used by EDC Specialties to contact you for future sales, deals and promotions. You may opt out of communications from EDC Specialties at any time. Your information will never be sold or given out to anyone.
14. TAMPERING The Drawing Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify, from this Drawing and future Drawings of the Drawing Sponsors and/or their Affiliates, any individual who tampers with or in any way corrupts the entry process and the operation of the Drawing as outlined in these Drawing Rules.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY By entering the Drawing, the entrant agrees that the Releasees shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by the entrant for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of entering the Drawing, the acceptance, possession, use, enjoyment or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for, participating in any Drawing-related or prize-related activity.
16. DRAWING RULES AND REGULATIONS AVAILABLE These rules and regulations are available online at www.edcspecialties.com and at EDC Specialties, located at 11292 Coloma Rd Ste C, Gold River CA 95670
17. COMPLIANCE WITH DRAWING RULES All Entrants agree to abide by the Drawing Rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Drawing Sponsors.
18. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS This Drawing is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations of California and the USA.